Picture
Edible November brings us the Goji.  If you are unfamiliar with the Goji Berry you are not alone.  Most people have never heard of the goji berry let alone have tasted one.

Those of us that have heard of the Goji probably have heard of it being a "superfood".  Native to Asia the Goji is a staple of ancient Asian cultures because of their medicial and health benefits.

The goji berry is commonly called the wolf berry in the US.  Common uses for the goji is dried berries, yogurt, teas, and juices.  The goji berry is a smallish shrub and the fruit grows to about the size of a blueberry.

Plant a few goji berries and enjoy this healthy berry and impress your friends at the same time!

Comments

07/28/2016 9:41am

Goji berry will be tasty but i listen this words first time. Actually, i am outdoor farmer and i like to grow mostly new superfood and now i get about Goji berry and i must be cultivated in my farm. I hope you will be post more about this so that i can get all kind of information. thanks a lot for add new food in my mind.

10/18/2016 10:34pm

Goji berry is an interesting fruit. I didn't know about it before. One day, I saw a vendor selling it on my way home and I was intrigued by its name. I bought some and had my friends tried it. We all liked it. Thank you for introducing Goji berry to other people.

11/08/2016 6:22am

Yeah, I've never heard about it before. Ok, I will plant a few of them. It will be a good experience.

03/02/2017 12:35am

This Appvn is a completely free app, and one could have benefits with its exclusive features for absolutely no cost

05/03/2017 5:12am

This article is for the candidates who had registered their names for the TET examination. Here is the AP TET Admit Card 2017.

06/15/2017 1:12pm

Gmail is a champion among the most extensively used email-based web advantage which has more than 1 billion dynamic customers around the globe.

06/15/2017 1:13pm

Gmail record is a free email account advantage which is given by none other than Google.

07/11/2017 8:27am

great aweosme

07/21/2017 3:20am

The integrated multiplayer attribute makes it feasible to compete and play with other players of pixel gun 3d across the globe.

09/02/2017 10:09am

Peggo is an application that helps you record your favorite YouTube videos. It is one of most popular applications for recording videos into MP3 and MP4.

09/04/2017 4:52pm

Very interesting. I need guidance to get the new science right.